The contents of the blog are mine personally and do not reflect any positions of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.







Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Troy Davis



A possibly innocent man failed by the American justice system. I am deeply saddened by this story. A week ago on Facebook, I saw a status about Mr. Davis, I thought nothing of it because the status was vague scrolling down I saw yet another. SO I decided to check an online newspaper and find out his story Troys Story. Through all the efforts Davis was executed on 9-21-11. And a week later, I haven't heard a thing about it. Were people just concerned for the moment, just another wave of part time world changers. How American, when you are defeated, just quit. I pray for his family and his true supporters.  For there are many more like Davis that no one has ever heard about.  



No comments:

Post a Comment